Do you enjoy writing enticing, informative, and error-free content? Would you like to be part of a creative and supportive team? Are you a content writer with experience in digital marketing content?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, this might be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Research a wide range of topics related to content writing tasks.
- Write innovative, creative, on-brand, and original content. We do not tolerate plagiarism!
- Proofread and edit your work to ensure that it is free of grammar and spelling errors.
- Create unique and compelling copy for multiple platforms (websites, blogs, landing pages, Google My Business page, social media ads, and web forums).
- Use recommended SEO keywords in written content in a natural way.
- Understand the brand brief, conceptualize, and prepare content based on requirements.
- Produce content that increases engagement and drives leads.
- Review and proofread/edit written and digital content, such as marketing materials, emails, press releases, and blog posts.
- Develop scripted material for various video types (e.g. branding, humor, drama, etc.)
- Create storyboards (bonus skills)
- Excellent English writing skills and a strong understanding of English grammar.
- Familiar with SEO writing techniques.
- Great proofreading and editing skills.
- This job requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write excellent copies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite products.
- Familiar with WordPress
- The position is remote. Applicants must be self-motivated with reliable internet, a dedicated workspace, and a genuine desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Available to work for a few hours between 9 AM – 6 PM CST (other working hours can be during PH time), US weekdays, and some weekends. Having a flexible schedule is a plus.
These are not required, but we’d love it if you:
- Have a degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or any related field.
- Have some previous project management experience.
- Have experience in PPC.
- Have SEO keyword analysis/search experience.
- Have the initiative to suggest keywords, content ideas, and other projects to help with the company’s SEO efforts.
Salary: $800-$1,120/month, paid hourly, negotiable, depending on experience and culture fit.
Why work with us?
- Paid time off
- 3 paid sick leaves per year (24 hours)
- 8 paid holidays
- Year-end bonus (depending on employee’s deliverables and company performance)
- Sponsorship for skills development and training (Toastmasters International, Skillshare or UDemy classes, workshops, conferences, etc.)
- Flexible working hours / remote work
- Bonuses / awards / gifts
- Open this link inside the incognito tab
- Before submitting your application, make sure to backup your answers to Notepad or Word.
Get to know us!
Watch the video HERE
Established in April 2014, Altenew has quickly become a leader in the inspiration industry and continues to innovate and influence the world of papercraft. Altenew has been recognized in 3 different categories at the Craft Business Awards 2020, and we won the Best American Brand Award in 2021! It is truly an honor to win these awards and to be recognized alongside amazing crafting companies.
At Altenew, our mission is to bring joy to others the best way we can, and everyone on the Altenew team plays a role in making that happen. You don’t have to be a crafter to join this group of incredibly talented and passionate individuals from all over the world! We welcome everyone as long as you are passionate, hard-working, and dedicated. We would love for you to join our team, and we look forward to getting to know you better. Be safe and take care.