Do you have experience in digital marketing? Do you enjoy working with marketing technologies? Does influencing consumer behavior excite you? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, this might be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 3 paid sick days per year (24 hours)
- 8 paid US holidays
- Year-end bonus (depending on employee’s deliverables and company performance)
- Sponsorship for skills development training
- Flexible working hours / remote work (available to work an 8-hour shift between 7 AM-7 PM EDT)
- Bonuses / awards / gifts
- Opportunity to work closely with executive team members and develop
Salary: ($5-$7/hr, hourly paid, negotiable, depending on experience and fit)
– Performing analysis on marketing projects
– Inputting various data (e.g., marketing stats, etc.)
– Sending out promotional newsletters and setting up automation flows
– Performing routine website/user analysis
– Managing various relationships with external partners and influencers
– Conducting market/competitor research
– Admin follow up with team members and external folks
- Strong English writing and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft or/and Google products (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, Forms, etc.)
- Proficiency in data analytics (writing skills are a priority)
- Familiarity with marketing metrics to analyze and optimize marketing efforts
- Detailed-oriented/self-starter and motivator
- Ability to multitask under pressure
– Position is remote. Applicants must be self-motivated with reliable internet, a dedicated workspace, and a genuine desire to continuously learn and grow.
– Hours are flexible, but an employee will work an 8-hour shift between 7 AM-7 PM EDT.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business/public relations or related fields is a plus
- Previous sales and/or project management experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of the U.S. paper crafting industry and its products
- Previous sales experience is a plus
About Altenew: Watch the video HERE
Established in April 2014, Altenew has quickly become a leader in the inspiration industry and continues to innovate and influence the world of papercraft. Altenew has been recognized in 3 different categories at the Craft Business Awards 2020, and we won the Best American Brand Award in 2021! It is truly an honor to win these awards and to be recognized alongside amazing crafting companies.
At Altenew, we have a mission to bring joy to others the best way we can every day, and everyone on the Altenew team plays a role in making that happen. You don’t have to be a crafter to join this group of incredibly talented and passionate individuals from all over the world.
We would love for you to join our team, and we look forward to getting to know you better. Be safe and take care.