Website Altenew LLC
Altenew, a New York based paper crafting products company, is looking for a dedicated operation associate with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join a fast-paced, e-commerce operations team.
– understand current product offerings to assist with product launches
– manage product listings per product launch/update projects
– assist product launch tasks involving product listing updates and other projects
– support with other various operation-related tasks behind the scene
– provide assistance to the operations director with last-minute tasks
– conduct product sourcing tasks
– contribute to the team in a high-paced work environment
– ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
– highly detail-focused and able to catch small errors/issues
– able to self-discipline and perform time management skills
– quick to learn and familiarize with product offerings
– proficient in English writing skills and speaking skills
– self-starter and motivator
– comfortable using Microsoft Office products (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
– comfortable with Google Suite products (Google Sheets, Docs, etc)
– preferably with Shopify experience and PLM experience within Shopify
– project management skillset is a definite plus!
– experiences working on Shopify (and Amazon):
- manages/creates product listings
- product sourcing and production
- product lifecycle management (PLM)
– excellent English writing and verbal skills
– sales/customer service experience
– available to work during 11 AM – 7 PM EST is preferable, US weekdays and some weekends, flexibility of schedule is a plus
– BS degree in business management/operations/sales or related field is a plus
Salary: ($4-$6/hr, negotiable, depending on experience and fit)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 3 paid sick days per year (24 hours)
- 8 paid US holidays
- Year-end bonus (depending on an employee’s deliverables and company performance)
- Sponsorship for skills development training
- Flexible working hours/remote work
- Bonuses / awards / gifts
About Altenew: Watch the video HERE
Established in April 2014, Altenew has quickly become a leader in the inspiration industry and continues to innovate and influence the world of papercraft. Altenew has been recognized in 3 different categories at the Craft Business Awards 2020, and we won the Best American Brand Award in 2021! It is truly an honor to win these awards and to be recognized alongside amazing crafting companies.
At Altenew, we have a mission to bring joy to others in the best way we can every day, and everyone on the Altenew team plays a role in making that happen. You don’t have to be a crafter to join this group of incredibly talented and passionate individuals from all over the world.
We would love for you to join our team, and we look forward to getting to know you better. Be safe, and take care.