Each season, thousands of fashion designs grace the runways of New York, Paris, Milan, and more. While creating their masterpieces, designers often focus on key elements and principles of fashion design. There are many different principles including shape, form, line, color, print, texture, and balance. In this class, you will learn how you can bring these elements into your card making, and how you can find inspiration from the latest runway shows!
Instructor: Jennifer Rzasa
Class Supplies can be found HERE
Date: August 21st to August 26th, 2019
- 1 brand new lesson will be available at 12am EST each day
- The teacher is available to answer your questions via lesson comments/class forum posts
- You get a chance to win a prize from the class daily giveaways!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you’d like!
Altenew Academy Support: For password reset and login issue help, please email us at email@example.com